Novashare – WordPress Social Sharing Plugin
A fast and lightweight social sharing plugin that won’t slow down your site. Novashare was developed from the ground up with a performance-focused approach to increase your shares.
Novashare was developed from the ground up with simplicity and performance in mind. You can be up and running with our plugin in a matter of minutes, and rest easy knowing it won’t bring your site to a crawl. Its code is optimized with a laser focus on Google Core Web Vitals.
Whether you have a small or large site, scaling is not a problem. Some of the top brands in the WordPress industry, like Kinsta, WP Buffs, WPLift, LayerWP, and HeroThemes, have already implemented Novashare.
Share buttons and counts
Increase your social visibility by adding share buttons on your site’s most popular content (including blog posts, pages, custom post types, or even ecommerce products). Encourage people to share by showing single or total share counts from your favorite social media networks.
With Novashare, our scripts don’t run where they shouldn’t. This was a big pet peeve of ours with other social sharing plugins. If you don’t have it selected to load on the homepage, then it shouldn’t load there.
Third-party icons are great, but they also come with a performance cost. Novashare instead uses inline SVG icons. This means there are no additional libraries or DNS lookups needed just for the icons. In fact, we don’t load any third-party resources.
We use custom tables designed for scaling large and high-traffic WordPress sites. A huge problem with some plugins is that they fill up the
wp_options table over time and this can kill your site’s performance. With custom tables, the bulk of the data is stored separately.
You won’t have Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) warnings with Novashare. It’s optimized out of the box for Google Core Web Vitals.
We have three share count refresh rate options you can choose. These use a staggered approach, which is the best for performance and marketing purposes. If you’re a developer, you can also use the built-in filter to pass in your own share count refresh rates. Don’t care about share counts? No API calls are made if they aren’t enabled.
Just how lightweight is Novashare? It’s under 5 KB on the front-end! In other words, our WordPress plugin is really small.
A lot of plugins have their own fancy control panels. We love great design, but when it comes to functionality on the back-end, it usually means you have to waste time learning a new UI.
We take advantage of native WordPress styling with no admin menu clutter. This makes it fast and easy to jump right in and start configuring settings.
Here are a few settings you can quickly configure:
- Enable inline share buttons, floating, or both.
- Choose where to display buttons (posts, pages, custom post types, blog feed, archives, and WooCommerce products). We have shortcodes too.
- Pick from 24+ different networks.
- Choose share button alignment.
- Change the size, shape, and color. Match the branding of your site in seconds.
- Display social share counts: individual, totals, or both.
- Set breakpoints where you want the share buttons to appear on mobile.
Increase your social visibility. Display single and total share counts from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, and more on your site’s popular content.
Click to Tweet block
We love the WordPress block editor. Our plugin comes with a Click to Tweet block and a shortcode you can use for quotes to increase Twitter shares.
The block features the following:
- Choose between three default color schemes with unlimited color and accent choices.
- Change the default CTA.
- Change the CTA position.
- Remove the URL or the username.
- Option to hide hashtags.
- Automatically add your Twitter username to tweets.
Works on all devices
Responsive and works on all devices, from desktops to mobile phones. Set breakpoints where you want the share buttons to appear.
Scales across all devices
Responsive and works on all devices, from desktops to mobile phones. Set breakpoints above and below where you want to hide your share buttons.
You can configure any type of scenario:
- Show floating share buttons on desktop but only inline button on mobile (top or bottom of content or both).
- Show floating share buttons on desktop that scale down to floating share buttons on mobile (stick to the bottom of the screen).
- Show only inline buttons on desktop (top or bottom of content or both).
- Show only inline buttons on mobile (top or bottom of content or both).
- Show only floating share buttons on desktop.
- Show only floating buttons on mobile.
- Hide total share counts on mobile.
- Fill available space on mobile.
- Enable our show on scroll feature to trigger at a specific point on a page.
There are no reviews yet.