The success of your mailing lists depends on finding the right Mailchimp integration for WordPress. With literally hundreds to choose from on WordPress.org alone, finding the right one for you can be a monumental decision!
- Don’t like being locked in to a specific look and feel?
- Feeling limited by what your integration can do?
- Just don’t have the options you need to make the signup form you want?
Your Mailchimp integration for WordPress should eliminate each of those common pains. You’ve just found the one that will!
Experience simplicity without sacrificing features
This addon has been tailor-made to offer you the perfect integration between Mailchimp and WordPress via your WordPress forms. Effortlessly:
- Place unlimited signup forms anywhere you need them
- Collect any and all information you need for all your Lists and Interest Groups!
- Customize your signup form’s presentation
- Enable double opt-in per form
- Send or display confirmation of submission
Even leverage the extended features of other Ninja Forms extensions to:
- Conditionally add users to specific Lists and/or Interest Groups based on their preferences
- Fine tune the styling of your WordPress signup forms with minimal knowledge of CSS
- Trigger a variety of other actions for any new signup
Mailchimp Integration for WordPress does not get any easier than this
Getting your Mailchimp account synced with WordPress is simple- we’ll actually walk you through the process!
After installing the addon, you’ll find a ready-made Mailchimp signup form set to go. Open it up and follow the “Learn how to set up Mailchimp” guide inside. You can then use that form to begin, choose another existing form, or create a custom one yourself.
Syncing any form to your account is as simple as adding an action. Within that action select any form field, link it to any account field with a single click, and information flows with every submission.
Choose any List or Interest Group in your account to add new subscribers to as well, again with a single click.