A Template Kit is a collection of pre-designed templates for Elementor that share a cohesive visual style. It is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits will have “Elementor Template Kit” in the item title.
You can use the Envato Elements WordPress plugin to easily import both Template Kits and Stock Photos.
Template kits require the Elementor Page builder plugin and an Elementor-friendly theme such as Hello Elementor to be installed and activated before being imported.
Elementor Template kits require the Elementor Page builder plugin and an Elementor-friendly theme such as Hello Eleentor to be installed and activated before being imported.
Importing Kits by Uploading Your Template Kit Zip File
- You can buy Elementor Template Kits from here
- After you make a purchase, Download your template kit from your garudeya user dashboard >> download and ensure it remains zipped.
- If you use the Safari browser, you must ensure “Open Safe Files after Downloading” is disabled in Preferences
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import.
- If you must use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import/
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import
- Note: If you get a zip error here, make sure the file you downloaded has not been unzipped and is an Elementor Template Kit, not a WordPress theme or other template type.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Begin by clicking Import on the Global Kit Styles first to import the font and colors. Skip this if you want to use an existing style or your theme’s styles.
- Import each template one at a time in the order shown. Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
These templates are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and only need to be imported once.
If your kit uses Elementor Pro, you will have additional “Global” templates under Templates > Theme Builder.
Creating Your Pages
Go to Pages in your WordPress menu, create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and toggle Hide Title to Yes
Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder.
Global templates are a feature of Elementor Pro and will appear on several pages at once, or under special conditions. A common example of a global template is the menu header, which appears on all pages of your site if your kit includes one. Global templates only need to be edited in one place for the changes to take effect everywhere the template appears. You may learn more about Globals and how to edit them here: Elementor Pro Theme Builder
Setup Forms, Sliders or other Features
Your kit may use features of 3rd party plugins such as Metform or ElementsKit. Visit your Template Kit’s item page on Themeforest or Envato Elements for detailed steps on setup of those features.
For all other issues such as setup, customization or plugin features, go to Elementor > Get Help in your WordPress menu or visit Elementor Getting Started