Responsive WordPress theme is a theme that can adjust its appearance according to the screen size of the device used by site visitors. These themes are very important nowadays as more and more people are accessing websites via mobile devices such as cell phones or tablets.
With a responsive WordPress theme, your site will look good on any device screen, be it a desktop screen or a mobile device screen. This will provide a better experience for your site visitors as they won’t have to zoom or scroll left or right to navigate your site.
In addition, a responsive WordPress theme will also help improve your site’s SEO because Google prefers responsive sites because they are more accessible to visitors from any device. So, if you want to create a website that looks good on all devices and helps improve SEO, then using a responsive WordPress theme is the right choice.
What is mobile responsiveness?
Mobile responsiveness is the ability of a website to adjust its appearance according to the screen size of the device used by site visitors. This is especially important nowadays as more and more people access websites via mobile devices such as cell phones or tablets.
By using responsive technology, a website will look good on any device screen, be it a desktop screen or a mobile device screen. This will provide a better experience for site visitors as they will not have to zoom or scroll left or right to navigate the site.
In addition, responsive capabilities will also help improve site SEO because Google prefers responsive sites because they are more accessible to visitors from any device. So, if you want to create a website that looks good on all devices and helps improve SEO, then using responsive technology is the right choice.
Why should you create a mobile friendly website?
There are several reasons why you should create a mobile friendly website:
- More people are accessing websites via mobile devices: Today, more and more people are using mobile devices such as cell phones or tablets to access websites. If your site is not mobile-friendly, you may lose visitors accessing your site via mobile devices.
- Improve user experience: Mobile-friendly websites provide a better experience for visitors because they don’t need to zoom or scroll left or right to navigate the site. This will increase the likelihood of visitors returning to your site in the future.
- Improves SEO: Google prefers mobile-friendly websites as they are more accessible to visitors from any device. So, by creating a mobile-friendly website, you can increase your site’s ranking in search engines, which can increase traffic to your site.
- Keeping up with trends: Today, more and more people are using mobile devices to access the internet. By creating a mobile-friendly website, you can adapt to this trend and ensure that your site looks good on whatever device your visitors are using.
More people use mobile than desktop
This is true, today more people access the internet through mobile devices such as cell phones or tablets than through desktop computers. According to statistics, more than 52% of global internet traffic is generated by mobile devices. This shows how important it is to create a mobile-friendly website to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
By creating a mobile-friendly website, you can ensure that your site looks good on whatever device your visitors are using, so they won’t find it difficult to navigate your site. This will provide a better experience for your visitors, which will likely increase the likelihood that they will return to your site in the future.
Easy to read and navigate on smaller screens
Mobile-friendly websites should be easy to read and navigate on smaller mobile device screens. This is important because mobile devices have smaller screens than desktop computers, so the appearance of the site must be adjusted to look good on mobile screens.
To create a website that is easy to read and browse on mobile device screens, you need to pay attention to several things such as:
- Use a large enough font size for easy reading on mobile device screens.
- Use sufficient space to separate text and other elements on the site.
- Arrange content vertically for easy browsing by scrolling down.
- Use links that are large enough to be easily clicked with a finger.
With these things in mind, you can create websites that are easy to read and browse on mobile screens, so that visitors won’t find it difficult to navigate your site.
4 best free mobile responsive WordPress themes
Mobile responsiveness is a significant factor for a website, and all themes in this post deliver great mobile-friendly functionality.
Even though this is a post about free mobile responsive themes, we’ll mention if there’s a premium version, just in case you want to try it.
Modern Material Design Theme
Hestia Pro is A stylish one-page theme perfect for any type of business. Enjoy the high-performance that comes with great user experience.
What Makes Hestia Pro Theme Special?
- Slick Material Design
- All Done Within the Customizer
- WooCommerce Design Ready
- Page Builder Compatibility
- Access to All Starter Sites
- Uncompromized Speed
Themify Ultra WordPress Theme
Introducing the most powerful and flexible WordPress theme created by Themify, making it easy to create any site quickly and beautifully (and responsive, of course). Take full control of your theme design from header to footer. Ultra is a “must-have” theme for designers and developers.
Ultra now comes with design skins and pre-made demo sites! The skin not only transforms the site’s design appearance, but can also help you to setup a real sample site within minutes. With just a single click, you can import the demo setup that includes the theme settings, content, menus, widgets, etc., exactly like our theme demos. This is a time saver for creating client sites.
About Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme
Convert your imagination into reality on the web.
We built the Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme, the world’s best WordPress theme that is simple for beginners and powerful for experts so you can do everything automatically.
Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme is a premium, fully responsive, Retina-Ready WordPress theme with a minimal, clean design that allows visitors to focus on content. An ideal WordPress theme for novice users and designers is the one that provides all website elements (header, page and footer) in front-end editor by visual mode and also allows you to edit the settings in real time. Now designers’ dream has come true and by Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme you can design your website just like Photoshop application.
Some Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme features:
We claim that the Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme Header Builder is the best, most powerful, and also the most customizable tool in the world for creating headers, and there has been no other tool like this before. With this tool, in visual mode (back-end editor or live front-end editor), you can build your desired header with drag & drop capability.
Eighty-eight pre-built amazing headers are ready. You can easily import and start your work with them.
Visual Page Builder
In Deep Creative MultiPurpose Theme, we provide you with two powerful tools to create pages, and each one of them has unique features. Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder the choice is yours.
Phlox Pro Elementor WordPress Theme is the best Elementor multipurpose theme that you have ever seen. Phlox Pro Elementor WordPress Theme has more than 80 Compelete Elementor demos that can simply import and edit on Elementor.
Have your site the way you like it, even more customizable with elementor page builder than any customizable WordPress theme available on the market, there are 160 elements avaiable for Elementor and there is options for everything, you have full control on any pixels of your website. Phlox Pro Elementor WordPress Theme has over 90 Elementor templates
WordPress Theme is Here
#1 Elementor theme on Market
Phlox Pro Elementor WordPress Theme is the most compatible theme with elementor page builder which is recommended by their official recommended page.
- All demos are avaiable with Elementor
- More than 25 elementor demos ready to import
- More than 160 elements avaiable for Elementor
- More than 90 Elementor page template avaiable
- Fully compatible with Elementor
- Exclusive options and custoaizable Elementor elements
- Elementor pack plugin the best Elementor pack on the market is included for free